Home Inspection Home

All you need to know about HIPS...

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

What are Home Information Packs?

The Government is introducing Home Information Packs in England and Wales on 1 June 2007 and anyone selling a property must provide potential buyers with a Pack. Every Pack will include an Energy Performance Certificate. The Packs will also include information such as searches and other legal documents. A Home Condition Report giving details on the condition of a property can also be included in the Packs on a voluntary basis.